High Hopes is pleased to offer OUTPATIENT PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL, SPEECH and FEEDING therapies as well as SERIAL CASTING and ORTHOTIC services all in one kid-friendly convenient location.
Our state-of-the-art facility was custom built and completed in 2014 to offer the very best to our patients. The Therapy Clinic at High Hopes serves children and youth from birth to age 21. As High Hopes is a not-for-profit local to the area for over 32 years, our bottom line is giving the highest quality care to each one of our patients.
• High Hopes' therapists work ONE-ON-ONE with each child
• Caregivers/family and therapists work as a TEAM
• High Hopes' therapists have an average of OVER 14 YEARS of specialized pediatric experience
• Therapy is GOAL DIRECTED and based on child/caregiver concerns
• High Hopes' therapists COMMUNICATE with other members of the child's healthcare team
• Our dedicated scheduler assists with COORDINATION of appointments
• Our STATE-OF-THE-ART clinic environment is fun, challenging, and designed to enhance therapy sessions
• High Hopes offers all of the BENEFITS of a large clinic with the FEEL of a small practice
• Central Williamson County location with CONVENIENT parking and access
A variety of tools are utilized by High Hopes' therapists as a part of therapy sessions and plans of care, including:
• Therapeutic Listening®
• Handwriting Without Tears®
• Augmentative and assistive communication (sign language, communication boards, electronic systems, iPads)
• Lite Gait® partial weight-bearing gait therapy device
• Adaptive Tricycles
• Myofacial Release
• Extensive suspension equipment
• Weighted/compression garments
• Custom foot othotics and bracing
• Serial Casting
• Constraint Induced Casting
• Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
• Positioning and mobility equipment (walkers, standers, gait trainers)
• And much more...
High Hopes is in-network with the following insurance carriers:
High Hopes is also a vendor for Tennessee Early Intervention System (TEIS).
Why should you refer your patients to High Hopes for physical, occupational, speech and/or feeding evaluations and therapies? - Click here.
High Hopes strives to offer a quick and easy referral process. - Click here.