top of page

Donations to High Hopes are tax-deductible and help provide services to children in Middle Tennessee through our quality Inclusive Preschool and Pediatric Therapy Clinic.  To discuss specialized donations or any fund development questions, please feel free to contact Brandy Blanton, or call 615-550-1437.

To Make an Online Donation or Purchase Event Tickets via Credit Card:

Click here to "Donate Now" and simply complete the form . . . easy!
Online credit card transactions are securely processed through ePayUSA.

To Make a Gift by Check:

Please make payable to High Hopes and mail to:
High Hopes Development Center
Attn:  Brandy Blanton
301 High Hopes Court
Franklin, TN  37064

United Way:

Did you know you could give at your workplace to High Hopes?  If your company gives to United Way of Williamson County, you can designate High Hopes as the recipient of your funds. 

Write out High Hopes, Inc. 

(it is important to write out the whole name since there are several entities that use 'Hope').


United Way Workplace Designations - in Williamson County, our designation number is 3982 and in Metro Davidson County it is 7094.  If you live outside of these areas, please check with your local United Way office to determine High Hopes' designation number.

Company Matching:

Did you know that some companies match donations their employees make?  Ask your company if they offer company matching.  With one question, you could double your donation to High Hopes.

Question Mark
Stock Donations:

For information on how you can donate stock options to High Hopes, contact Brandy Blanton or call her at 615-550-1437.

In-Kind Donations:

High Hopes also appreciates in-kind donations or services.  Contact Brandy Blanton or call her at 615-550-1437 to discuss your in-kind donation.

bottom of page